National and Regional Organizations
- American Grassfed Association – www.americangrassfed.org
- Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund – www.farmtoconsumer.org
- Food & Water Watch – www.foodandwaterwatch.org
- National Center for Appropriate Technology/ATTRA Program – www.attra.ncat.org/who.html
- National Family Farm Coalition – www.nffc.net
- Organic Consumers Association – www.organicconsumers.org
- Stockman Grass Farmer – www.stockmangrassfarmer.com
- Western Organization of Resource Councils – www.worc.org
- Weston A. Price Foundation – www.westonaprice.org
Texas State and Local Organizations
- Texas Organic Farmers & Gardeners Association – www.tofga.org
- Independent Texans – www.indytexans.com
- Sustainable Food Center – www.sustainablefoodcenter.org
- Texas Landowners Council – www.texaslandowners.org
- Texas Right to Know (GMO labeling campaign) – www.TexasRightToKnow.org
Other State Organizations
- Carolina Farm Stewardship Association – www.carolinafarmstewards.org
- Community Farm Alliance (KY) – cfaky.org/
- Dakota Resource Council – www.drcinfo.org
- Dakota Rural Action – www.dakotarural.org
- Food for Maine’s Future – www.facebook.com/Food-for-Maines-Future
- Land Stewardship Project (MN) – www.landstewardshipproject.org
- Maine Alternative Agriculture Association – www.mainealternativeag.org
- Michigan Land Trustees – www.michiganlandtrust.org
- Michigan Organic Food and Farm Alliance – www.moffa.net
- Missouri Rural Crisis Center – morural.org/
- Northern Plains Resource Council (MT) – www.northernplains.org
- Oregon Rural Action – www.oregonrural.org
- Ozarks Property Rights Congress (MO) – www.ozarkspropertyrightscongress.com
- Powder River Basin Resource Council (WY) – www.powderriverbasin.org
- Virginia Independent Consumers & Farmers Association – www.vicfa.org
- Joseph Fetters and Joe Fetters, Sr. of f4techgroup for their time and expertise in building the FARFA website.
- Elliot Ahr of Inkroots Media for his videotaping of the FARFA conference sessions.
- Stone Craig for donating signs for the March 2007 rally and the Texas listening sessions.
- The Bumper Sticker for a significant discount on our bumper stickers and lapel stickers.
- BuildASign for discounted banners and member signs.
- Spectrum Printing for discounted printing services, incredibly fast turnaround, and high quality results.