- Center for Food Safety
- Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance
- Food & Water Watch
- Just Label It Campaign
- Participate in Non-GMO Month (last year was in October 2012)
Print and Electronic Resources
- Acres USA
- CA Right to Know: Prop 37
- Center for Food Safety: Genetically Engineered Foods (also has an app for iPhones and Android smartphones – see our page What Can I Buy?)
- Cornucopia Infographic – shows which companies opposed your right to know about GMOs, and which ones supported Prop 37.
- Food & Water Watch: Genetically Engineered Foods
- Garden Plot: When Nature is No Longer Natural – this article provides a timeline and further details as to how Monsanto changed from being just a chemical company to being the number one producer of GMO seed.
- GMO Database – this is a European database, but it provides a wealth of information as to what foods have been found to contain GMOs.
- Institute for Responsible Technology: GMO Education
- Local Harvest – shows a map of local “farmers’ markets, family farms, and other sources of sustainably grown foods in your area.”
- Non-GMO Project (also has an app for iPhones – see our page What Can I Buy?)
- Non-GMO Shopping Guide (also has an app for iPhones - see our page What Can I Buy?)
- Organic & Non-GMO Report
- Organic Seed Alliance
Dr. Oz speaks out against GMOs - in a 3-part video series, Dr. Oz leads an investigation to find out if genetically engineered foods are safe, and he gives tips on how you can protect your family.
NOVA/Frontline series Harvest of Fear - this program is dated, but it provides a good background on the rise of GMO foods.