A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
October 26-27, 2020
Attend both days of the Farm & Food Leadership Conference for one price … $40. That gives you access to all the sessions, the exhibit hall, live Q&A with speakers, and the ability to see who else is attending, chat with them, and create and attend online meeting spaces based on common interests. You’ll also have access to recordings of all the sessions for 12 months.
FARFA members receive half-off the full price. If you are a member but did not receive an email with the link to the members-only registration form, please email Teresa@farmandranchfreedom.org.
If you would like to become a member (or renew your membership) to receive 50 percent off registration, go to our membership page.
To register at the $40 rate, use the Register Button, below.
Still unsure about attending an Online Conference? Take a look at these 10 advantages of virtual events:
- You won’t miss a session. All of the sessions are recorded, so your ticket gives you access to watch sessions later if there are two sessions in the same time slot that you want to hear.
- Recorded sessions also enable you to duck out at any moment to deal with that minor farm emergency that inevitably comes up!
- You’ll still have the chance to engage with the speakers in real time. Each session will have a Q&A portion, both to cover questions that we get ahead of time (allowing the speakers to think about them more) and questions that occur to you on the spot.
- No waiting in line for registration and no badges around your neck. Login in a few quick steps and you’re off and running to explore all the virtual conference has to offer.
- Even easier to connect with other attendees! While there’s no substitute for face-to-face interactions, our virtual platform allows each attendee to create a profile and indicate their interests (urban farming, food policy, microgreens, grass-fed cattle, pastured poultry … you name it!) and then connect with other attendees based on their profiles.
- Participate in your pajamas or your “farm” jeans and coveralls! Not that we enforce a dress code any year, but this year, if you’re watching from the comfort of your home, comfortable clothes and snacking suddenly feel even more acceptable!
- Reduced event costs which translates to lower registration fees for you.
- No jog from session to session. Ever been in the middle of a conversation with another attendee or exhibitor, and realize that the session you want to attend is starting and is on the other side of the building? Now you’ll be able to wrap up that conversation and get to the session in a matter of seconds.
- If you’d be coming from afar: save money on travel! No long drive or plane ride, no hotel.
- If you’d be coming from close-by: no commuting or parking. You can watch inspiring keynotes, participate in engaging discussions, learn about amazing organizations and businesses in our digital pavilion, and build your network, all from your favorite room.