Join us for the 8th Annual Farm and Food Leadership Conference
September 15-16, 2014 in Bastrop, Texas
Presented by Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance and Council for Healthy Food Systems
Click here to sign up for our email alerts and receive updates.
This unique conference focuses on the policies and regulations affecting our farms and our food.
- Hear top speakers on a variety of issues including genetically engineered foods (GMOs), the politics of organics, the 2014 Farm Bill, FDA’s food safety regulations, urban farming, raw milk, water planning & policy, and more!
- Participate in hands-on activism workshops, for both beginners and experienced activists.
- Network with individuals, nonprofits, and businesses who care about our local farms and food.
- Enjoy a lunch prepared by a well-known local chef committed to using local and sustainable ingredients from family farmers.
Stay tuned for details on the program, speakers, scholarship application, and more!
• Interested in volunteering? Volunteers receive a discounted registration rate. Email email@example.com for more info.
• Sponsors & Silent Auction Donors: Information on how you can participate as a sponsor and/or silent auction donor for the 2014 conference.
Watch the video created by the Food Studies Project at the University of Texas at Austin from last year’s conference:
Meet the Local Food Leaders at the 2012 Food and Food Leadership Conference.
Check out the photos from the 2013 conference on our Facebook page!
Check out the photos from the 2012 conference on our Facebook page!