Join us for the 7th Annual Farm and Food Leadership Conference
September 22-23, 2013
This unique conference focuses on the policies and regulations affecting our farms and our food.
- Hear top speakers on a variety of issues including genetically engineered foods, the politics of organics, the 2013 Farm Bill, FDA’s food safety regulations, urban farming, raw milk, water planning & policy, and more!
- Participate in hands-on activism workshops, for both beginners and experienced activists
- Network with individuals, nonprofits, and businesses who care about our local farms and food
- Enjoy lunch (Monday) and a special banquet (Sunday evening) of local foods prepared by nationally acclaimed chef Jesse Griffiths of Dai Due!
****Online registration has closed. Walk-in’s are welcome, so come on by! ***
- Sunday afternoon: Conference Sessions (note: Sunday lunch is on your own)
- Sunday evening: Banquet by Jesse Griffiths of Dai Due, keynote speech by Dr. Francis Thicke
- Monday morning/afternoon: Conference Sessions (note: Monday lunch by Dai Due is included with registration!)
Click on the following for more information on:
• Sponsors & Silent Auction Donors – view list of our current sponsors! Also includes information on how you can participate as a sponsor and/or silent auction donor.
• Interested in volunteering? Volunteers receive a discounted registration rate. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Meet the Local Food Leaders at the 2012 Food and Food Leadership Conference.
Check out the photos from last year’s conference on our Facebook page!